MURDER MYSTERY CAMPAIGN DINNER TRAIN
2016 --- June 11 and 18, October 21, 22, 28, and29
Climb aboard the Conway Scenic Railroad for ... Politics Is Murder - Live free or Die on the Campaign trail! A farcical adventure into the world of Presidential politics that is sure to entertain and lift your spirits in a way not all that far removed from “reality”.
Come dressed for dinner with “Governor Darin”. Surrounded by his most trusted advisors and his proud family you may find yourself engulfed in conversations of pundits and politicos, both intriguing and deadly. The Governor requests your company in appropriate attire for the occasion: fine dinning, fine company, dress to impress... this is an adults only event.
Surviving becomes the primary objective as the drama unfolds and staying in the race can be murder. Join us for an evening of “far out” fun! Who dies? Who did it? Who figures it out and who will be around come inauguration day?
Read on for further information about the Murder Mystery Dinner Train or click below for Notchland Lodging Package descriptions.
Our Packages for this event:
In the Running Package for
The Convention and Beyond for 3 nights
When that "Campaign Fever" overcomes you, you will be celebrating with Arts in Motion Theatre Company. The dinner, served at tables of four, will be:
- First Course: Lobster Bisque
- Second Course: Crawford Salad, mixed greens with apples, cranberries, carrots, and cheddar cheese, with a maple mustard vinaigrette
- Entree Choice
-- Grilled Beef Medallions with balsamic herb emulsion
-- Baked Stuffed Chicken with prosciutto & gruyere cheese
-- Vegetarian: Black Bean Stuffed Portabella Mushroom with Roasted Red Pepper
- Desserts: Chef's Choice
PLEASE BE PREPARED WITH YOUR ENTREE CHOICE AT TIME OF BOOKING.
The train departs promptly at 6PM, for a 3 hour dinner and entertainment each of the scheduled weekend evenings.
Campaign patrons with tickets need be at the Conway Scenic Rail Station at 5:30. Dinner gratuities and taxes on the train are included; alcoholic beverages and applicable tax and gratuity, additional.
Arts In Motion will “enlist” the assistance of a few ticket holders on the “Campaign Train”. Advise us at the time of reservation if you might be interested in being tapped to play a role in the campaign fun.
- They are looking for:
- Reporters - they will be given a list of questions to ask after the rally speech. This will be at the very beginning. If they want to play the part any further and ask questions throughout they are more than welcome.
Secret Service - they will have to answer questions at the very end as to what they have seen and heard that might lead to the killer.
Campaign staffers - they will be given a list of jobs to perform and then grilled about why they haven't done their work.
IN THE RUNNING PACKAGE -
Our standard 2 NIGHT package includes:
- Two-night stay for two people in a room with fireplace
breakfast each morning, our menu is filled with hearty country choices from which to choose & always
real maple syrup is served at Notchland
- A $45 dinner coupon credit, good towards our 5-course dinner for two on the evening other than the one you are on the Campaign Train!
- 2 Tickets to get you through security as part of the Governor's entourage. Parties of 4 wishing to be seated together MUST advise at time of booking (tickets include dinner, 3 hour train trip, and entertainment)
In the Running Package price:
Deluxe Room - $620 Suite - $750 Cottages - $800
THE CONVENTION AND BEYOND PACKAGE
Our extended 3 NIGHT package includes:
For those seriously dedicated, who may need time to reflect & reconnect - includes all of the IN THE RUNNING package features listed above, plus:
- An additional night either before (to
prepare) or after (to recuperate)!
- A bottle of "Bubbly" on one of your three evenings
The Convention & Beyond Package prices:
Deluxe Room - $850 Suite - $1035 Cottages - $1,120
Lodging Packages are for two people, double occupancy and DO NOT INCLUDE bar bill, applicable 9% NH taxes, or gratuity.
Dinner is normally $45 per person, plus tax and gratuity, for our guests staying at Notchland.