MURDER MYSTERY DINNER TRAIN
2014 dates to be determined
One of your favorite couples... Stanley and Becky are tying the knot and this is the destination wedding you said you would never want to miss! Where have they planned this soiree to unfold?
Why right in the heart of the White Mountains of NH and their reception will be twice as memorable. They've engaged the Notch Train on the Conway Scenic Railroad, the one that winds right past your favorite getaway... The Notchland Inn
Don't miss the big event! Climb aboard... Till Death Do Us Part
The marriage of Becky Giovanni and Stanley Simpson.
The pleasure of your company is requested at a reception in the honor of their union.
As friends and family gather together (with you!) to offer congratulations and best wishes to the bride and groom, there is a presence, with an entirely different motive. You soon find yourself, along with the rest of the attendees, in the unenviable position of sorting truth from fiction; separating dream wedding from nightmarish mystery murder!
Secrets must be revealed, motives exposed. All of the sleuthing skills at your disposal will be put to the test. Speak now or forever...a killer may go free!
Read on for further information about the Murder Mystery Dinner Train or click below for Notchland Package descriptions.
Our Packages for this event:
Dearly Beloved Package for
To Have and To Hold Package for 3 nights
The Wedding Festivities, aboard the Dining Cars Chocorua, will be celebrated with Arts in Motion Theatre Company. The wedding dinner, served at tables of four, will be:
- Preset each table: Crudité Platter
- First Course: Lobster Bisque
- Second Course: Crawford Salad, mixed greens with apples, cranberries, carrots, and cheddar cheese, with a maple mustard vinaigrette
- Entree Choice
(all accompanied by Manchego polenta cake and seasonal vegetable):
-- Grilled Rib Eye with balsamic herb emulsion
-- Baked Stuffed Chicken with prosciutto & gruyere cheese
-- Vegetarian: Black Bean Stuffed Portabella Mushroom with Roasted Red Pepper
- Desserts: Trays of mini desserts served at each table.
PLEASE BE PREPARED WITH YOUR ENTREE CHOICE AT TIME OF BOOKING.
The train departs promptly at 6PM on Saturday evening, for a 3 hour dinner and reception each of the scheduled weekends.
Wedding guests with tickets need be at the Conway Scenic Rail Station at 5:30. Dinner gratuities and taxes on the train are included; alcoholic beverages and applicable tax and gratuity, additional.
Due to the nature of the evening, participants are asked to dress appropriately; Casually Elegant to Formal, this is an ADULTS ONLY event.
Feel free to ask your Notchland hosts for further details.
The Notchland Inn is pleased to offer accommodation packages for Becky & Stanley's nuptials:
DEARLY BELOVED PACKAGE -
Our standard package includes:
- Two-night stay for two people in a deluxe room
breakfast each morning, our menu is filled with hearty country choices & always
real maple syrup is served at Notchland
- A $40 dinner coupon credit, good towards our 5-course dinner for two either Friday or Sunday evening ... Saturday evening you will be on the Wedding Train!
- 2 Tickets for the wedding reception. Parties of 4 wishing to be seated together at the reception MUST advise at time of booking (tickets include dinner, 3 hour train trip, and entertainment)
- A commemorative photo portrait of you to take home; snapped by a Notchland staffer, as you leave to begin the evening ... dressed to the 9's!
Dearly Beloved Package price:
Deluxe Room - $620 Suite - $750 Cottages - $800
TO HAVE AND TO HOLD PACKAGE:
For the seriously romantic who may need time to reflect & reconnect - includes all of the Dearly Beloved package features listed above, plus:
- An additional night either before (to
prepare) or after (to recuperate)!
- A bottle of "Bubbly" on one of your three evenings
- A pair of Notchland flutes to remember the evening and many toasts to come
To Have and To Hold Package prices:
Deluxe Room - $850 Suite - $1035 Cottages - $1,120
Packages are for two people, double occupancy and DO NOT INCLUDE bar bill, applicable 9% NH taxes, or gratuity.
Dinner is normally $40 per person, plus tax and gratuity, for our guests staying at Notchland.