There is fun to be had when you visit Notchland in the summer!
It’s always fun to have choices … to stay and relax in the pergola swing and enjoy the Notchland gardens or get active for the day. You can hike, bike or fly through the trees on a zipline or gondola. Go with the flow of the Saco in a canoe, kayak or a tube. The Saco is also known for some of the best fly fishing in the Northeast and one of the most popular recreational rivers in the country. Golfers have more than 160 holes to play at 11 scenic area courses including a few Donald Ross designs.
Berry picking is a sure sign that summer has arrived.
Kayak or canoe the Saco
Zipline and Canopy Tours
Eleven area golf courses
Maybe you’d like to try something new! There are so many ways to enjoy the mountain views this area has to offer. Soar the tree tops on a 3-hour Canopy Tour or a guided ATV Ranger Tour for some great views and wildlife search at Bretton Woods. Try the Alpine Slide, Mountain Coaster or Airbag Jump for something different at Attitash. How about a mountain trail ride?
Other Activities to consider …
- Horseback Riding at Farm by the River or on the trails at Black Mountain.
- Canoe, Kayak or Tube Rentals at Saco Bound.
- Don’t miss the view from the summit of Mt. Washington. Ride the Cog Railway or travel the Mt. Washington Auto Road.
- Annual Art in the Park in North Conway Village or Artisan Fair in Jackson Village in August.
- Tax free shopping is available anytime of the year!
Activities at Bretton Woods –
Mountain biking, Ranger Rides, West Wall Climb Canopy Tour and 27 Holes of Golf.
Have fun at Attitash –
General admission ticket includes the Mountain Coaster, Alpine Slide, Waterslides, Eurobungy Trampoline, Climbing Wall, and Airbag Jump. Some weight and height restrictions apply.
Fill your visit with as much, or as little, activity as you’d like!